Cyberpunkery is a news blog designed to be a one-stop destination for the latest information about cyberpunk, post-cyberpunk, tech-noir, neo-noir, retro-futuristic, future-dystopian, urban gothic, and other cyberpunk-adjacent media. We personally curate content from the best sites across the web and provide our own original content to meet all your incredibly tasteful cyberpunking needs.
What We Cover
- Gaming – cyberpunk is everywhere in gaming these days. From small indie games to big AAA blockbuster-types. And there is also quite a bit in the retro gaming scene as well. Our love of gaming is one of the things that led us to make this site to begin with.
- Books and Literature – this is an obvious one. Cyberpunk was born through literature, and arguably where it thrives best to this day. So it makes sense that we would cover books. But there are also comics, art books, photography books, and other formats that compliment the genre quite well.
- Comics – Comics deserve their own special place here because there are so many great ones between major published works and especially indie creators who are making some of the most innovative cyberpunk today.
- Film and Television – there is quite a lot to discuss in film and television, especially when you take anime into consideration. Which we do. Of course.
- Technology and Culture – the ‘real life’ cyberpunk that makes us feel all jittery with excitement. Or jittery with fear and dread. Either way, this is where we talk about technology that was once confined to cyberpunk media and how our culture interacts with it by comparison.
- Music – cyberpunk themes have been around in music for decades now and there is so much that could be considered when discussing the cyberpunkery of music. So the music we discuss will tend to be for soundtracks of other media properties, or things that have a direct and unmistakable cyberpunk theme or influence.
- Art and Photography – Visual art is another area where cyberpunk has continuously thrived over the years. There are so many amazing artists both major and indie. We’re here to celebrate as many of them as we can.
How We Cover It
- News – we curate news from all the best sources all over the web so that you can have a one stop shop for cyberpunk news right here. We also take news tip submissions from you, the reader.
- Reviews – we have a lot to say about the things we like and our reviews section is where you’ll see all of our very nice commentary on the media we consume.
- Features – in-depth, long-form articles about topics we feel passionate enough about to write in-depth, long-form articles for. These could be history lessons, deep dives, listicles, etc.
- Editorials – for those rare times when we have a particularly strong opinion on something and want to state that opinion, damn the consequences.
We believe in privacy and security on the web and do not provide ads, affiliate links, or trackers for analytics or for any other reason anywhere on our site. So if you find this site useful and want to see it get bigger and better, please consider supporting us by signing up to our Patreon.
Send us a Tip
You can also support us by sending us news or suggesting an article topic. You’ll be given full credit for your submission in the article when it is posted (just let us know what name or nickname you would like us to use in your email). If you’d like to send us a tip, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
For general inquiries you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.