Cyberpunkery is a news blog designed to be a one-stop destination for the latest information about cyberpunk, post-cyberpunk, tech-noir, future-dystopian, and other cyberpunk-adjacent media. We personally curate content from the best sites across the web and provide our own original content to meet all your incredibly tasteful cyberpunking needs.
What We Cover
- Gaming – cyberpunk is everywhere in gaming these days. From small indie games to big AAA blockbuster-types. And there is also quite a bit in the retro gaming scene as well. Our love of gaming is one of the things that led us to make this site to begin with.
- Music – cyberpunk themes have been around in music for decades now and there is so much that could be considered when discussing the music of cyberpunkery. So the music we discuss will tend to be for soundtracks of other media properties, or things that have a direct and unmistakable cyberpunk theme or influence.
- Books and Literature – this is an obvious one. Cyberpunk was born through literature, and arguably where it thrives best to this day. So it makes sense that we would cover books. But there are also comics, art books, photography books, and other formats that compliment the genre quite well.
- Film and Television – there is quite a lot to discuss in film and television, especially when you take anime into consideration. Which we do. We definitely do.
How We Cover It
- News – we curate news from all the best sources all over the web so that you can have a one stop shop for cyberpunk news right here. We also take news tip submissions from you, the reader. See below.
- Reviews – we have a lot to say about the things we like and our reviews section is where you’ll see all of our very nice commentary on the media we consume.
- Features – in-depth, long-form articles about topics we feel passionate enough about to write in-depth, long-form articles for. These could be history lessons, listicles, etc.
- Editorials – for those rare times when we have a particularly strong opinion on something and want to state that opinion, damn the consequences.
We believe in privacy and security on the web and do not provide ads, affiliate links, or trackers for analytics or for any other reason anywhere on our site. So if you find this site useful and want to see it get bigger and better, please consider supporting us by signing up to our Patreon.
Send us a Tip
You can also support us by sending us news. You’ll be given full credit for the news you submit in the article when it is posted (just let us know how you would like to be credited in your email). If you’d like to send us a news tip you can shoot us and email at email@example.com.
For general inquiries you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.